Terms of Service Agreement
By using the Service, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to accept
and agree to the Terms and Conditions and that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Service is not available to persons under
the age of eighteen (18) or such persons who are forbidden for any reason whatsoever to enter
into a contractual relationship. By using the Service, you further represent and warrant that you
have the right, authority and capacity to use the Service and to abide by the Terms and
Conditions set forth in this contract. You further confirm that all the information which you
provide shall be true and accurate to your knowledge. Your use of the Service is for your own
sole, personal use. You undertake not to authorize others to use your identity or user status,
and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity.
When using the Service you agree to comply with all applicable laws of the dominion of the
Republic of India whether in your home state or any other state and city in which you are
present while using the Service (the “Alternate Country”).
You may only access the Service using authorized and legal means. It is your responsibility to
check and ensure that you download the correct Software for your device. The Company is not
liable if you do not have a compatible handset or if you have downloaded the wrong version of
the Software for your handset. The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement
should you be using the Service with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes
other than which the Application or Software is intended to be used.
By using the Service, you represent, warrant, undertake and agree that:
- You are in possession of a valid driver’s license and are authorized to operate a motor
vehicle and have all the appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to provide
transportation for hire to third parties within the jurisdiction in which you use the
- You own, or have the legal right and authority to operate, the vehicle which you intend
to use when accepting passengers or customers, and such vehicle is in good operating
condition and meets the industry safety standards for vehicles of its kind.
- You have a valid and up to date policy of liability insurance (as per the industry-standard
coverage amounts) for the operation of your motor vehicle/passenger vehicle and/or
business insurance to cover any anticipated losses related to the operation of a
taxi/passenger delivery service.
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all claims, judgments and liabilities resulting
from any accident, loss or damage including, but not limited to personal injuries, death,
total loss and property damages which is due to or is alleged to be a result of the
motor/passenger vehicle and/or taxi/passenger delivery service howsoever operated.
- You shall obey all local laws related to the operation of a taxi/passenger/customer
delivery service and will be solely responsible for any violations of such local laws.
- You will only use the Service for lawful purposes only.
- You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used.
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for
- You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance,
inconvenience or make fake bookings.
- You will not use the Service, Application and/or Software for purposes other than
obtaining the Service.
- You shall not contact the Third Party Transportation Provider for purposes other than
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network.
- You will not try to harm the Service, Application and/or the Software in any way whatsoever.
- You will not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without written consent
from the parent Company.
- You will only use the Software and/or the Application for your own use and will not
resell it to a third party.
- You will keep your account password or any identification we provide you which allows
access to the service, secure and confidential at all times.
- You shall provide us with proof of identity we may reasonably request or require.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the
Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a
timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of
the Agreement. You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate,
current and complete. You acknowledge that if the information you provide is found to
be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the
right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your usage of the Service
at any time with or without notice.
- You shall only use an access point or data account (AP) which you are authorized to use.
- You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through
any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, whether or not through any event,
promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or
usage of the Service by new or existing passengers.
- You are aware that when responding to Passengers’ or Customers’ requests for
transportation services, standard telecommunication charges will apply and which shall
be solely borne by you.
- You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the
Service operates on.
- You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis.
as may be amended from time to time.